As a broad guide, we have the following goals for our Learning Technology programme:
Learning Technologies will be used to facilitate learning by allowing students to:
- access, use, create and publish digital and online information
- develop knowledge, understanding and skills through creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving
- collaborate with others
- communicate, in a variety of ways, their knowledge and learning experiences.
Students will use Learning Technologies as a tool to manage their work and learning.
Students will develop age-appropriate ICT skills and understandings, including the responsibilities of online citizenship.
Students will accept responsibility for:
- their personal actions when using ICT
- the care and functionality of their Notebook/MacBook Pro
- backing up their school work