If your MacBook is damaged it can be repaired by a range of repair agents.
To provide families with a quick and simple method of getting Notebook/MacBooks repaired, the following options are available.
1- Lodge an online IT support request
- Click here SupportM01@dow.catholic.edu.au
- Or here http://help.dow.catholic.edu.au
- The IT staff will be able to assess the extent of the damage and provide advice on the best course of action by replying to the email and advising a time to attend the I.T Office.
2. Damaged MacBooks - Quote required
- If the MacBooks has been physically damaged and can no longer be used you should arrange a quote on repairs. https://www.educomit.com.au/
3. MacBooks - New MacBook Purchased
If the MacBooks has been physically damaged and can no longer be used and you intend to purchase a new one.
Click on the link https://www.educomit.com.au/ to purchase a new one or purchase a new MacBook Pro from any commercial Apple supplier.